Dr. Mahbub Mansur MD, MBBS is now Senior Consultant at Ibne Sina Hospital Cardiac Unit, Dhanmondi, Dhaka. He is one of the experienced Cardiologist in Bangladesh with the following credntials:
- More than 9 years in Interventional Cardiology at Ibrahim Cardiac Hospital & Research Institute, Shahbag, Dhaka.
- Fellowship training in Interventional Cardiology at Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Over 10000 Coronary Angiograms done individually and over 2000 Angioplasties done uneventfully.
- Assisted over 5000 Coronary Angioplasties, 50 Carotid and Ilio-femoral angioplasties and 700 Permanent Pacemaker Implantation and about 50 AICD and biventricular pacemakers.
- Implanted over more than 150 permanent pacemakers, 20 ICDs and 25 CRTs individually.
- Worked in Electrophysiology and RF ablation with Dr. Yash Lokhandwala & Dr. Amit Vora in Mumbai, India at different hospitals in Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad.
- Done more than 450 RF ablations himself, mostly different SVTs (no AF or Flutter) . His special interest is ablations of atrial fibrillations, different VTs and CRT( Bi-V pacing) implantation in patients with HF.
- Fellowship training on Bi-ventricular pacing and ICD implantation in “Hospidale Niguarda Ca Granda” at Milan , Italy.