Dr. Md. Mohsin Hossain, MBBS, MD (Medicine), FCPS (Cardiology) is currently Professor of Cardiology, National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, Bangladesh. He obtained his MBBS degree from Mymensing Medical College in 1994, MD (Internal Medicine) from Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) in 2003, and FCPS (Cardiology) from Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons in 2007.
Dr. Md. Mohsin Hossain has completed the following professional training’s :
Cardiac pacing and Electrophysiology
- 15.01.2007–16.02.2007 : Fellowship in Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology, Midatlantic Cardiovascular Associates, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- 18.05.2005-03.07.2005: Fellowship in Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology, Arrhythmia Associates, Mumbai, India.
- 23.09.2003 to to till date : National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka
- 19.03.2001-31.12.2002: Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU), former IPGMR, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 01.10.1999-30.09.2000 Medical officer, department of Medicine, Endocrinology, and Nephrology, Bangladesh Institute of Research and Rehabilitation inDiabetes, Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders (BIRDEM)
- 01.04.1998- 30.09.1998: Institute of Post Graduate Medicine &Research (IPGMR)
- 13.10.1994-12.04.1995: Mymensingh Medical College,Dhaka University, Bangladesh